Rules for participation in the STEM challenge:
- You can use any of the supplies provided.
- The kite should have a string attached in order to try flying it outside.
- Your goal is to build a kite that flies on a windy day.
- The wind can be very strong . Think about ways to make your kite more durable.
- There are many different ways to complete this challenge. Be creative!
- Paper (cardboard, newspaper sheet, plain paper, etc.)
- Wooden or plastic rods
- Long rope or fishing line
- Scissors and scotch